- Steele Hangin' in There - entre-acte
- By: Phaedra Phelan
- E-mail: PrissyBNY@aol.com
- Summary: What happened Laura came back from her walk
on the beach with Tony.
- Disclaimer: This "Remington Steele" story
is not-for-profit and is purely for entertainment purposes. The
author and this site do not own the characters and are in no
way affiliated with "Remington Steele," the actors,
their agents, the producers, MTM Productions, the NBC Television
Network or any station or network carrying the show in syndication,
or anyone in the industry.
- Remington sat in his apartment seething-angry with Laura
for going off with Tony, angry with himself for not being able
to control Shannon Wayne. Why did she have to appear at this
time when he and Laura were finally getting on some solid footing
together? He poured a glass of single malt scotch and sat on
the sofa, sipping it, totally frustrated.
- He heard the door open and it was Laura.
- "You're back,"
- "Yes, I'm back. I . . . I wasn't trying to really
go with Tony. I was just so angry at the moment. I shouldn't
have gone with him." Laura spoke softly. She was well aware
of the anxious moments she had caused him.
- "Where did you go with him?" Remington said
- "We just walked on the beach for a while. Nothing
happened while we walked. We just walked."
- Laura came and sat down on the sofa facing Remington.
- "I didn't want you to go with him. He has been wanting
to screw you ever since you met him. I don't want him to touch
you, Laura. I don't want him to touch you. You are the only woman
I have ever been with that I wanted the way I want you. Jealousy
is a new emotion for me, but it exists when it comes to Anthony."
- "But I don't want to be with him. I was just . .
. angry, frustrated by our situation at that moment."
- "You are at the end of your ovulation and you were
vulnerable, Laura. We are only human. Sometimes our hormones
- "You know my body too well, better than I know myself,"
Laura said, dropping her head. "But I came back looking
for my missing . . . periscope."
- Her words struck Remington right in the gut and he reached
for her, drawing her into his arms, kissing her over and over
with kisses so powerful that he bruised her lips. He pushed the
white dress she was wearing down off her freckled shoulders and
then yanked it completely off and threw it on the floor as he
continued to kiss her freckled shoulders and her breasts. He
grabbed her lace panties and pulled them off unceremoniously
and tossed them on the floor as well, before he realized what
he was doing, how he was acting.
- No woman had ever made him jealous like this. In fact
in the past, he was glad when the women he used were otherwise
occupied because then that meant that the casual sexual encounters
were just that, no strings attached. It was only Laura that he
had been jealous of from the beginning, before even he had the
opportunity to touch her. He wanted no other man to be near her.
- Laura swooned as he kissed and touched her so aggressively.
This was a facet of him that she had never experienced and she
was overwhelmed and strangely excited by him this way.
- Remington suddenly let her go and sat back from her. He
picked up her dress and covered her bare breasts with it. His
hands were shaking.
- "I'm sorry. I didn't mean to be rough with you. I
. . . I just couldn't abide the thought of you with him. I behaved
like an arse just then."
- Laura tossed the dress away that had covered her nakedness.
- "Would you please take your damned shirt off?"
- Their eyes met in a gaze so hot that it stunned them both.
They could not draw their eyes apart from one another.
- Remington started to take off his shirt and Laura did
not wait for him, but tore it open and pulled it off his shoulders,
breaking a couple of buttons in the process.
- "Oh, babe!"
- Remington loosened his slacks and Laura fell upon his
chest, caressing him, inhaling the scent of him and then pushing
his slacks down and away so that she could touch him intimately.
- "Good Lord, woman!" Remington groaned as his
lips closed over hers again in a kiss so passionate that it could
have only one resolution. He kicked his slacks completely off
and caught Laura's hand and put it on his excited parts.
- They were completely involved, kissing and moaning together
and suddenly they slid off the sofa and Remington was on top
of her and when Laura opened her thighs to him, they came together,
trembling and groaning. The intercourse was wild and unrestrained
with Remington thrusting powerfully again and again as he gripped
Laura's hips and Laura receiving and meeting each thrust till
they reached the crest and Laura began to babble incoherently.
Remington cried out in ecstasy and ejaculated, spurting his semen
deep into her as Laura went over the top and then surrendered
completely to him.
- "God help us! Oh, God!" he cried out as he felt
her give in completely to him and go limp in his arms. "I
care so for you. I need you, Laura. I need you, woman. Don't
you know how badly I need you?"
- He kissed her cheeks and lips over and over as the moment
of intense passion gave way to tenderness.
- "Remy . . . Remy . . . I'm sorry I went with Tony.
I don't love him or care for him."
- "I know . . . I know, but I know he is a real snake
and I . . . I just couldn't abide the thought of you with him.
Laura, I need you. I need you so badly."
- "I am your wife. Take me to your bed, Remy."
- Remington helped Laura to her feet and led her into the
bedroom and picked her up and laid her on his bed. That is when
he saw the bruises on her hips where he had gripped her during
their passionate moments earlier. He touched her hips, the bruises
and kissed them tenderly and then laid his cheek upon the chestnut
softness that decorated her intimate parts.
- "Forgive me for my tourbuillion, Laura. I was overcome
. . . overwhelmed by my feelings for you."
- He caressed her hips and thighs, and then kissed her belly
and her breasts, cherishing her, and finally kissing her lips
tenderly over and over.
- "I need my wife to make love to me, Laura. Please
make love to me again."
- Laura got onto him and took all of him inside her as they
both cried out in ecstasy. Her hair was like that of a wild woman,
her color was bright, her eyes languid as she rocked to and fro
on him. They were completely caught up in each other as they
came together and they didn't pause for breath till the climax
seized them. When the spasms of orgasm took them, they both gasped
and clung to one another as the bright lights exploded in their
- "Oh, Remy . . . Remy," Laura sighed as she slid
in total surrender and lay upon his chest, flooding him with
the nectar that he now knew so well.
- Remington kissed her all over her face, cherishing her
in his arms, his pelvis jerking in spasm after spasm as he ejaculated.
- "Oh, Lord!" he cried out as he gave the essence
of his life force to Laura in spurt after powerful spurt.
- Laura and Remington finally lay spent in each others arms,
cooing and whispering to one another, unable to let go of the
moments they had shared together.
- "All the while we were in Mexico this is what I thought
about, Laura, about us being together in our marriage bed like
this. I've wanted this life almost from the first day I met you
. . . even when I didn't realize that this was what I wanted,
I wanted this. Do you believe me, love?"
- "Yes . . . I believe you. I knew I wanted this. I
couldn't bear to let you go. I should have married you when you
asked me three months ago. I was so silly then to say 'no.' We
could have avoided all this trouble."
- Laura tightened her arms around Remington's waist and
nuzzled her face in the hair of his chest, nipping his breasts
gently and he groaned in ecstasy as he parts swelled inside her
- "Oh, woman!" he cried as he tossed her onto
her back and got on top of her and began to use her again, pushing
and thrusting and groaning.
- Laura gave herself completely to him, wrapping her legs
around him and taking him for herself, sighing and swooning and
lost in the connection they were sharing. The climax came again
for both of them, washing over them and capturing them.
- "Oh, God . . . woman . . . Laura," Remington
cried out loud as he felt Laura's pelvis spasms again and heard
her moans of ecstasy as her parts flooded with the sweet essence
that was Laura.
- "Yes . . . Yes . . . Remy," Laura let him know
how helpless she was, how complete her surrender to him.
- At the sound of her voice he gave up his semen again in
a powerful ejaculation and they both saw the brilliant flashes
and haloes of light at the same time.
- "Oh, Remy, the midnight sun and the morning sun!"
- "Like the song says 'an aurora borealis in an alabaster
palace . . . silver rain,'" Remington sighed.
- "I never knew what that song meant till we came together
like this. Oh, Remy . . . Remy! Hold me tight . . . please!"
- Laura was limp in his arms, and Remington held her, cherishing
her, their sexual communion complete.
- "I think I feel like the 'little woman' at moments
like this. Don't ever let me go."
- "Never fear, lassie, never fear," Remington
whispered as they lay in each others arms.
- Finally they drifted off to sleep the sleep of exhausted
lovers and it was nearly dawn when Remington wakened. He cuddled
with Laura, spooning, as it were, his arms completely encircling
her, the warmth of his body giving her warmth and he was at peace.
Laura murmured his name sleepily, enjoying the physical closeness
but Remington was excited by it and he began to rotate against
- "Um, yes," Laura said as they came together.
They were gone again, lost in each other, their minds half asleep,
but their flesh awake and alive as they found comfort in each
- The climax came easily, Remington holding Laura tightly
to maintain the deepest penetration as their pelvises jerked
in spasm after spasm.
- "Sweet Jesus!" Remington groaned in ecstasy
with his wife.
- They lay together till they drifted off to sleep again
and it was mid-morning when Laura awakened to the aroma of bacon
and fresh coffee. She turned in the bed, realizing that she was
in Remington's bed and then she remembered the night they had
shared and her body flooded with warmth.
- Laura got up and went into the shower and just stood there
letting the water course over her as she remembered the moments
she had shared with her Remington. When she came out of the shower,
there he was, holding a thick Turkish towel to wrap around her
and then kiss her soundly on her mouth.
- "You look beautiful in the morning like this. Your
lips are still a little swollen from last night. Please forgive
me and forgive these," he said, checking the bruise marks
on her hips where he had held her so tightly. "I was overwhelmed,
- He kissed her hands and then her cheeks.
- "I forgive you for everything," Laura said.
- "I think we should eat now. I have to replenish my
. . . energy. I am only human, love." He winked at her mischievously
and smacked her shapely hips.
- They sat in their robes trying to concentrate on eating
breakfast together. They were both ravenous after the night of
passion they had shared, but they both knew that it was not over
as they stared into one another's eyes across the breakfast table.
Words were not necessary as Remington held out his hand to her
and drew her across his lap to straddle him and pushed her robe
away so that she was naked. He was completely ready for her and
his cobalt blue eyes burned hot as he held her there. In the
morning sunlight streaming through his window he was altogether
beautiful, hair tousled, overnight's growth of beard evident.
That was when Laura noticed the silver medallion that he always
wore. There was an inscription on it now, her name.
- "When did you do this?"
- "Yesterday when we got back to LA . . . I know whose
name I want there always. There's never been anyone in my life
like you before you and there will never be anyone else in my
life for me. I . . . I" the words 'I love you' caught in
his throat. "I need you, Laura. I want you. Lord knows,
I can't make it without you, lassie."
- They kissed and kissed and came together as they kissed
on that chair, Laura rocking to and fro on Remington as she took
all of him then and there, till finally he picked her up and
carried her off to bed again, with Laura protesting even the
few moments of separation.
- "I don't want you to stop, Remy. Please don't stop."
- "It's all right love. I'm here. I'm not goin' anywhere,"
he said as he laid her on their bed and got onto her again.
- When the climax came for them, Laura was so caught up
in it that she couldn't let go, the spasms continuing to come
deep in her belly.
- "Remy, I can't stop . . . the spasms keep coming
. . . help me, Remy!"
- "Babe, babe, take all you need!"
- Remington came into her again with thrusts so powerful
that he took her breath away as he snorted and grunted like a
wild horse upon her till she went limp in his arms, murmuring
his name as the climax rolled over them again.
- Finally Remington just smiled tenderly and kissed her
over and over, her cheeks, her lips, her forehead, her neck,
her breasts, the inside of her forearms, as they lay joined together
in the afterglow.
- Home CaseBook